fiveruns-memcache-client 188.8.131.52 released
I’ve pulled a few changes from Jeffrey Hardy at 37signals, and added a few of my own. Most of the fixes are for Ruby 1.9 compatibility. From the history:
- Get test suite working again (packagethief)
- Ruby 1.9 compatiblity fixes (packagethief, mperham)
- Consistently return server responses and check for errors (packagethief)
- Properly calculate CRC in Ruby 1.9 strings (mperham)
- Drop rspec in favor of test/unit, for 1.9 compat (mperham)
sudo gem install fiveruns-memcache-client -s http://gems.github.com
Please comment if you have any issues or questions.
UPDATE: And just as soon as I’m done with the announcement, I release 184.108.40.206.